Any business that involves accepting deposits from the public on a professional basis or publicly advertising such activity requires a banking licence. Anyone offering financing of any kind on their own account to an indeterminate number of individuals or companies that are not part of the same economic unit as themselves and refinancing their business to a considerable extent with a number of independent banks also needs a banking licence. In addition, only licensed banks may accept deposits for the purpose of foreign exchange trading.
Switzerland Banking License Key Features
- Fully paid-up minimum capital of CHF 10 million, which must be paid in and remain in the company from the onset.
- The bank will need at least three (3) compliance personnel, a CEO, a director who must be Swiss resident.
Switzerland Banking License Legal Requirements
|Switzerland Banking Licence||Description|
|Share capital or equivalent|
||CHF 10 million|
|Service Providers Required|
Switzerland Banking Licence Tax Treatment
Non-resident income is tax exempt.
Switzerland Banking Licence Duration to Set Up
Switzerland Banking Licence Distinctive Benefits
- All non-resident income is tax exempt in Switzerland
- Switzerland is a favourable jurisdiction for offshore banking needs
Why US (Key Strengths)
- We will advise you on the optimal legal structure for your requirements, size, expectations and circumstances.
- Valsen will assist to complete every form for each process in the best way we know how (Based on our many years’ experience with various regulators and service providers across the world)
- We are very hands on in the post filing period checking with re regulator and service providers and updating you regularly.
- Any queries raised by the regulators and service providers during processing will be quickly synthesized by us and we shall craft the right responses to move the process forward fast.
- We have a full in-house compliance support for all compliance requirements with the regulator and service providers