With the ever-increasing focus on transparency, managing funds effectively is critical. But we know integrating systems, automating processes and consolidating data is costly and time consuming.
Valsen’s Fund investor and shareholder services can help you comply with statutory and business requirements. Whatever your goals and strategies, we can support your needs from a traditional investment approach to complex or hybrid multi-manager and pooled fund structures. Underpinning the service we provide is our technology. We continually invest in our platforms, integrating process management tools and developing greater efficiencies.
When it comes to investor servicing and distributing the funds you manage, you need a partner who can provide reliable support today and evolve with you as regulation and investor demands change. The investor services we offer include:
- Maintenance of the register of investors and related documents
- Maintenance of capital account balances for partnerships
- Processing of all subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, switches and capital calls
- Know-Your-Customer and Anti-Money-Laundering identification procedures
- Assistance with the investment and payment process
- Investor communication
- Investor accounting and report distribution
- Distributor and agent reporting
- Financial, tax and regulatory reporting
Investors are more demanding than ever. They want up-to-the minute information, clear communication and innovative products that meet their specific goals. We will work with you to find the best solution to support your operations, introduce best practices and deliver the tools, technology and services you need to ensure your investors receive a great experience.